Wednesday, February 27, 2013

“Seek & Share”
February 28, 2013

 Let’s focus on the following points:

We would live in unity with each other: as families, as friends, as a church family.
 "I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose."   1 Corinthians 1:10

Pray for strength and perseverance in our lives of faith. That we would live by faith and not live by fear. "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

We agree that feelings of unworthiness or lack of confidence will be far from each of us. That each man, woman and children will be filled with confidence through the Holy Spirit to accomplish those things that He has called us to carry out.
"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

We pray for financial blessings over each family and Refuge West. We pray that resources would be released for ministry beyond our comprehension. We pray that we would be obedient, faithful stewards of every blessing the Lord has released.
"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. 'If you do', says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, 'I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test'!" Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment