Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Seek & Share 2-14-13

“Seek & Share”
Valentine's Day 2013
Let’s focus on the following points:

·         We pray for opportunities this week to show His love to others. May we listen and respond to voice of the Holy Spirit.
"Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail." 1 Cor. 13:4-7

 
·         We pray for restoration of broken families at Refuge West Church.
"And be kind one to another tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32

·         We thank God for His faithfulness in each life and pray for those that are discouraged. We pray that each lady would know their purpose in the Kingdom.
 Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God’s Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present. There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears. Philippians 1:3-6 (MSG)


 

·         We pray that Refuge West would be a conduit of His love.
As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. John 15:9

 

·         We pray that God would heal the hearts of Refuge West Church and renew our strength. That he would fill us with a thankful heart. “Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!” Ps 103:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment